samedi 16 avril 2011

Collection 7 / Avril 2011

Around a hundred. That's how many different Liberty fabrics I own. I know, I should put them in a safe! 
I've been bying them since I was 18, so I'm sure some are collectors items! I love them so much that I rarely do anything with them. I hate to cut my Liberty fabrics!


A peu près cent. C'est le nombre de tissus Liberty que je possède. Je sais je devrais les mettre dans un coffre-fort!
J'ai commencé à en acheter dès l'âge de 18 ans, alors je suis sure que certains sont des pièces de collection! Je les aime tellement que je fait rarement quelque chose avec. Je déteste couper dans mes tissus Liberty!






I've even bought pre-cut shapes to make according to the English hand piecing method, but never got around to start it.

J'ai même acheté des pièces coupées pour faire un projet selon la méthode anglaise à la main, mais n'ai jamais trouvé le temps de commencer.



Nevertheless, I keep them dearly, Liberty fabrics are eternal!

Néanmoins, je les conserve précieusement, les tissus Liberty sont éternels!




Collection 1, Balls / Boules
Collection 2, Ribbons / Rubans
Collection 3, Springerle / Moules à pains d'anis
Collection 4, Porcelain charms / Fèves de Gâteau des Rois
Collection 5, Pictures of collections / Images de collections
Collection 6, Switches / Interrupteurs


3 commentaires

  1. You said the magic word--Liberty. It was a quilt made in Tana Lawns that first created the desire to make a quilt of my own. SO many prints there that I can name. I have many Tana lawns myself but nowhere close to a hundred! What a beautiful post. You have made me feel quite nostalgic! :- )

    Hazle

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, Mary! I just found this post through Townmouse. I am swooning in Australia! You lucky duck. I would love to own a fraction of what you have. Just divine. J x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Liberty is timeless! Have you used some of these in projects since this post?

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.