mercredi 13 juillet 2011

Fresh from the printer! / Encore humide de l'imprimerie!





I was very pleased and honored to be invited to be part of Masters Art Quilts 2, just recently published. I haven't had a copy in hand yet, but I've just learned it's available on Amazon now!! Can't wait!!


J'ai été ravie et honorée d'avoir été invitée à participer à Masters Art Quilts 2, qui vient d'être publié. Je n'ai pas encore eu de copie en main, mais je viens d'apprendre qu'on peut maintenant le commander sur Amazon!! Je ne peux plus attendre!!



6 commentaires

  1. Oh my congratulations!it really sounds and looks interesting..will have a look at Amazon!;)
    JenMuna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Je me réjouis de le consulter.
    Bravo Maryline!
    Anne-Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congratulations. I have already ordered it from Amazon and hope it will be for delivery soon.
    Edith

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I am so happy for you. You certainly deserve to be a part of this publication, Maryline.

    My heartfelt congratulations for reaching this milestone in your life.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.