mercredi 6 juin 2012

Flowers and color inspiration





I bought flowers yesterday for my windowsill and created a unusual color combination: light yellow and dark purple. I was inspired by beautiful petunias I had never seen before:


Hier j'ai acheté des fleurs et fait un arrangement pour mon bord de fenêtre dans des couleurs inhabituelles: Jaune pâle et violet foncé. J'ai été inspirée par des pétunias que je n'avais encore jamais vus.







3 commentaires

  1. Mary, those are beautiful! I just had to leave a comment to say how much I'm continuing to enjoy your photos, especially the weekly inspiration photos from China, such colour!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful colour combination! And such pretty flowers :)

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.