mardi 31 octobre 2017

HST Baby quilt for new granddaughter!


I haven't done many quilts this year, but with a new grand daughter on the way, I started something in my daughter's favorite colors...

Je n'ai pas réalisé beaucoup de quilts cette année, mais avec une nouvelle petite fille attendue, j'ai commencé un projet dans les couleurs préférées de ma fille...



I was so enthusiastic to be on my sewing machine again that I cut a tremendous numbers of squares. I finally made a plaid for mother and child!

J'ai été tellement contente de me remettre à la machine à coudre que j'ai coupé un nombre incroyable de carrés. Finalement j'ai fait un plaid pour mère et enfant!




Nina and Ella are getting to know each other...

Nina et Ella apprennent à se connaître... 



Looking exactly like her ma when born, and so tiny and so darling!...

Ressemble en tous points à sa maman à la naissance, si petite et si chou!...




Loving the HST (half square triangle) technique once more! Once the HST were done, I sew four together in a random four patch and then played with the blocks. Lots easier that way than arranging individual squares!

Encore une fois j'apprécie la technique HST (triangle de demi carré)! Une fois les HST tous cousus, je les ai rassemblés par quatre de façon aléatoire. Plus facile de les arranger ainsi plutôt qu'avec des carrés individuels!

Linking to Crazy Mom Quilt

EnregistrerEnregistrer

12 commentaires

  1. Bien préparer pour pouvoir bien se lâcher! Tu en donnes encore un bon exemple. Je me régale de chaque photo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the new quilt, both the colours and the design - but most of all I love your beautiful new granddaughter! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I know all babies look the same, but this one is totally adorable in the eyes of her grandmother! Thanks!

      Supprimer
  3. Félicitations pour cette naissance! un très joli quilt qu'elle gardera longtemps! merci pour les astuces d'assemblage.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci! C'est toujours un plaisir de réaliser un quilt en pensant à quelqu'un!

      Supprimer
  4. Super pretty! And congrats on the new grand-baby - adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Super sweet quilt for an adorable new baby!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a beautiful quilt. I love how clean and graphic it is!

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.