mardi 22 mars 2011

Winter paper garland tutorial




One day I'll show you my collection of paper punchers, but today I want to show you one of my favorites, the Martha Stewart snowflake, lent to me by a friend.


Un jour je vous montrerai ma collection de perforateurs, mais aujourd'hui, je veux vous montrer un de mes préférés, le flocon de neige de Martha Stewart, prêté par une amie.





I just pushed the snowflakes under the foot of my sewing machine, sewed them with white thread and made a garland.


J'ai simplement poussé les flocons sous le pied de ma machine, je les ai cousus avec du fil blanc, et fait une guirlande.






12 commentaires

  1. the snowflake garland is so beautiful and also quickly made in comparison to the embroidered one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I can easily see why you were so enchanted with the snowflake punch!

    I never met a snowflake i didn't love!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So pretty! I love snowflakes! Except for now, it's been snowing here for three days now. :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fun! I, too, love snowflakes.

    Hazle

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Please can you tell me the name of the snowflake punch it is beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The punch is one of two Martha Stewart snowflake punches. You can find it in most craft store and even on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Martha-Stewart-Punch-Arctic-Snowflake/dp/B002V17CGQ

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Must make this. I have a puncher like that at home! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Could you tell me what weight paper you used - was it cardstock ?

    thank you - garland is lovely

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi Mar, thanks for stopping by! I used regular paper, 80g/m

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. activités pour les fêtes ....pour vaincre la peur...

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.