jeudi 16 février 2012

Origami wreath tutorial





The nice thing about teaching is that you learn a lot from your students. And I mean really learn, practical stuff. It just happened to me the other day. I was teaching origami to an adult class and a beginner (!) student knew by heart how to fold a Mette Pederson unit, in fact a variation by Paolo Bascetta, I had never folded before. So here it is. I made a small video to explain how to make it! (Make 12-18 units)


Ce qui est génial quand on enseigne, c'est qu'on apprend beaucoup des étudiants. Et je veux dire vraiment, des trucs pratiques. Cela m'est arrivé l'autre jour. Je donnais un cours d'origami à des adultes et une élève débutante (!) connaissait par coeur le pliage d'un module de Mette Pederson, en fait une variation de Paolo Bascetta que je n'avais jamais plié. Alors le voilà. J'ai fait une petite vidéo pour expliquer comment faire. (Faites 12-18 modules).




Today is My Creative Space day!

8 commentaires

  1. I discovered how to make these wheels during christmas vacation, and couldn´t stop doing it, the results are too lovely!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow - beautiful!!
    I'll try to make one as soon as I get home!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Impressionnant!!!
    Oui, ça donne envie de le faire....

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Epatant et très clairement expliqué!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you! Merci! I love these paper folded "wreaths" and just MUST devote some time to learning.

    (Probably should invite my daughter over to share the experience of learning! She seems much more adept than i at figuring these things out!)

    I have one a friend made me years ago and just simply love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. C'est super! J'adore cette très jolie couronne en volume!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Mise dans mes favoris dès la lecture de l'article, j'ai enfin pris le temps de réaliser cette jolie couronne...
    Un grand merci pour les explications!
    http://grame.canalblog.com/archives/2016/07/18/34094367.html

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.