vendredi 22 février 2013

A gift / Un cadeau




One of my sisters in law received this quilt. It was fun to make, using all my yellow and red fabrics. I realized (once more) that I really have a lot of fabrics at home, and I better use them fast, instead of buying some more! 

Une de mes belles-soeurs a reçu ce quilt en cadeau. C'était amusant de le faire, en utilisant tous mes tissus jaunes et rouges. J'ai réalisé (une fois de plus) que j'ai vraiment beaucoup de tissus à la maison, et que je devrais plutôt les utiliser sans attendre, plutôt que d'en racheter encore!

Linking to Finish Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts


7 commentaires

  1. I love your 'hot' colours, with the dark edging.
    Surely you have used enough fabrics in this quilt to justify buying some more ....

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your sister is one of the luckiest women on earth! And who ever waits until she needs fabric before she buys fabric? This quilt is glorious.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You have a wonderful variety of fabrics which is always a bonus when working on projects like this. These colours work beautifully together.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such a richly colored quilt and I love it!!! I always shy away from these colors together,but you have shown that to be something I need to explore:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It is a really nice quilt. I also try to use my fabrics at home, also scraps and leftover pieces.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It is a lovely quilt. I am in the same boat of needing to use the fabrics that I have... yet I always seem to find a reason to buy more.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.